Wednesday, April 10, 2013

ScrapbookSteals Guest Sketcher!

I don't know what I was more excited for, being asked to be a ScrapbookSteals guest sketcher or being able to work with Fancy Pants The Good Life. I remember when I first heard of ScrapbookSteals, before there even was a Mid Week Mojo. Every week there was always such great inspiration and that has helped turned scrapbooking into a major part of my life. So you can imagine how nerve wracking it was to come up with a sketch.



I loved working with The Good Life. The colors go so well together with the pop of red. Not the mention all the yummy goodies this collection comes with, the chipboard frames and layered stickers help give lots of dimension.


I can't wait to see everyone's take on the sketch, and THANK YOU ScrapbookSteals in helping me document my good life!

No comments:

Post a Comment